Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting up to date

I have been tracking my weight since I have started back up this last time. This is my chart for my weight loss/total loss since February of this year. It started out being a normal "I want to loose weight", but has turned into a more determined, "I'm GOING to loose weight!".

TRACKING WEIGHT

Date, weight, loss, total loss, and side notes

2/1(M) --154 Starting weight
2/5(F) --156 (+2 gained) +2 ** AF arrived
2/10(W) --155 (-1 lost) +1
2/12(F) --154.5 (-0.5 lost) +0.5
2/19(F) --154 (-0.5 lost) 0
2/22(M) --154 (0 lost) 0
3/1(M) --154 (0 lost) 0
3/8(M) --154 (0 lost) 0
3/15(M) --151 (-3 lost) -3 ** Yay! Lost 3 lbs!
3/26(F) --154 (+3 gained) 0 **AF is coming
3/29(M) --154 (0 lost) 0 **AF is here
4/5(M) --155 (+1 gained) +1 **AF finishing
4/13(T) --152 (-3 lost) -2
4/19(M) --151 (-1 lost) -3
4/26(M) --152 (+1 gained) -2
5/3(M) --151 (-1 lost) -3
5/7(F) --149 (-2 lost) -5 **I have FINALLY broken through a goal!
5/17(M) --149 (0 lost) -5 **Finally under 150!!
5/24(M) --149 (0 lost) -5
5/27(Th) --147 (-2 lost) -7 **Almost to my next mini-goal, 10 lbs lost!

TRACKING INCHES

Body Part, date, and measurement

Neck---------(4/13) 14.25 -----(4/29) 13.5-------(5/26) 13.5
Waist---------------37----------------36-----------------34
Hips(hndls)---------38----------------38-----------------37.5
Chest---------------35----------------34.75--------------33.5
High Rt thigh-------22.5--------------22.5---------------22.5
High Lt thigh-------23----------------23-----------------22.5
Lower Rt thigh-----19----------------18-----------------17
Lower Lt thigh-----19.5--------------18.5---------------17.25
Rt calf-------------14.5--------------14.5----------------14.3
Lt calf-------------15----------------15------------------14.75


There have been SO many struggles from the very first time that I tried loosing this weight back in September 2007 and I was successful in taking off 17 lbs back then, but was never really determined enough to know that I could actually get to my goal weight if I just really wanted to. After I had lost the 17 lbs, putting me at 152 I had went on to loose 10 more pounds, putting me at 142, which is my lowest yet, but gained those 10 plus back. I had accepted that around 155 was ok, but it wasn't! Finally after a 3 year battle of trying to get this weight off, I am more determined than ever to do it! From February to April, there were MANY bumps in our lives between my last semester of Pre-requisites for my Nursing Degree and finances and such, that I did struggle with and just cruised through it all including my weightloss.

Mid-April I decided that I had had enough and was not going to look back anymore. I FINALLY started loosing weight in good (still small, but good) amounts, which encouraged and motivated me even more! In Mid-May I FINALLY broke that barrier that I really had started accepting that could not be broken, and I broke the 150s! I have not been under 150 lbs in 2 1/2 years! I started noticing that my clothes were getting a lot looser and even caught myself having to pull them up some, so I busted out my Pre-Emily (and even some Pre-pregnancy) clothes to try on. To my surprise, many of them did! I feel like a new person! Finding out that some of my clothes that I had felt so confident in before do fit now, sooooo I was able to trade in some T-shirts and baggy pants for some more fitting clothes!! I was and am still SO excited!

Here I am now and hopefully I will be able to continue posting weekly thoughts, where I am in my weightloss, and maybe even a few pictures along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment